Enter our Facebook Photo Contest by simply attending a Creek Week event and snapping a photo of how you participated! Upload your photo to our Facebook page with the hashtag #AlamanceCreekWeek and you could win the Top Prize or some Creek Week swag!
Once your photo is uploaded, people can begin ‘liking’ your photos during the time frame described below in the contest guidelines. The ‘People’s Choice’ winners, or top 3 photos with the most likes, will each win Creek Week swag. Each photo posted will be eligible for the Creek Week Top Prize and will be selected by Creek Week staff to be announced at a later date.
Top Prize: 2 Graham Cinema tickets to be used at your convenience, a Creek Week t-shirt, and an 8 x 10 canvas print of your winning photo!
Alamance Creek Week Photo Contest Guidelines:
- To be eligible to win, the contestant must ‘like’ the Alamance Creek Week Facebook page and post their photo using the hashtag #AlamanceCreekWeek on the Alamance Creek Week Facebook page.
- A single contestant may post up to 3 photos and only 1 photo per Creek Week event.
- All photos must have a caption including the Creek Week event name and location where the photo was taken. The photo must be taken within the dates of Creek Week.
- Contestants may begin posting their photos on Saturday, March 17th at 8:00 am, and the last opportunity to submit a photo is 11:59 pm on Saturday, March 24th.
- The public vote for People’s Choice begins on Saturday, March 17th at 8:00 am and ends at 11:59 pm on Saturday, March 24th. Photo ‘likes’ will only be counted between this time.
- Alamance Creek Week staff reserve the right to remove any inappropriate images from the Facebook page at any time.
- Photo subjects and the individual submitting the photo give consent to reproduction of the photo on the Alamance Creek Week website or for any other promotional reason. If the contestant or photo subject is under the age of 18, parent consent must be given.
The winning Top Prize photo will be announced on the Alamance Creek Week Facebook Page on Wednesday, March 28th after sufficient committee review. All judging decisions are final. Please do not contact Creek Week staff about the status of your entry. Winners will be contacted via Facebook and must respond by April 1st.